Thursday, January 26, 2006

Week 2 - Never Change

This I found quite hard as I am not sure that there is to much I would never change and my first attempt in my small journal was all about Making as that is a constant in my life, I always need to be creating.

Week 2 little


I was happy with the colour balance for this but yet again felt let down by my own hand writting. After a few more days and looking at others interpretation I decided to give it another go in my big Journal and this was the result.

Week 2 Big


I started it out with a mind map on changes, thinks I would, things that never would, things I wish I could and things that others would. I liked the pattern this made after I had painted between the spaces and liked the idea that this made a kind of pattern for change as several things that I had never linked before I put them on paper gave me a few light bulb moments. As you can see the page is not quite complete as my thumb gave out before I finished the sewing and in fact I liked the back of the page far better than the front in the end.

week 2 back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home