Thursday, January 26, 2006

Week 3 - Intersection

This was an interesting one, for me it threw up the fact to turn courners you need an edge some boundaries that is keeping you on one path, and then there is the question on who imposes those boundaries you or your history or society.

Week three



There is journalling hidden behind the card fold saying edges, I love the subtelty of the colours in this and I like the way it escapes the boundaries of the book itself.
Oh the reason I am keeping two journals is that with the big one I like the space to explore but it is not always possible to travel with the big book so the small one can travel with me and my new lunch tin :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lita said...

I've found you!!! I finally got to see what you have been doing with your journalling. And the wait was well worth it...BRAVO

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home